The Forgotten Truth

Articles about otherkin, magic, spirituality, and related topics. This section can be viewed by guests.

Re: The Forgotten Truth

Postby Deros on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 am

And her mom who was forcing her to actually do homework, don't forget.
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
Deros

kin type: Polymorph/Dragon Multiple
Spiritual Path: Pantheistic Realist

Postby freelanceangel on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm

For one, I'm glad I came to my realization after my teenage years were over. *eye-twitch* Although high school wasn't bad. If I'd come to this point in middle school... Yeaaaaaah... I probably would have been God's Great Archangel of Vengeance, out to wreak havoc amidst those who mock the different.
Banner/Avatar done by the GLORIOUS Elinox: THANK YOU!
freelanceangel

kin type: Neteru {Egyptian Angel}
Spiritual Path: henotheist

Postby chaitea on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:53 pm

I totally came out in my early teen years. Though I'm quite glad i didn't discover there was an internet community till the later ones when i was much more grounded. Other wise the poor multiples would of had to put up with all the mes that were just me in the giant heap of denial i built up around myself like it was gold bars.
Oh those rebellious years... *shivers in embarrassment*

I'm just glad Misha was at least around when i came out of the cave that one summer. When i first tried explaining to her i was a dragon she kept interrupting me to say that i was a human. It was really frustrating at first.
But eventually she helped me realize a better way to explain myself so i didn't sound like a complete nutter (just a partial one).
Home is where the hoard is
chaitea
The Ship's Doctor
The Ship's Doctor

kin type: Dragon

Postby freelanceangel on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

chaitea wrote:I totally came out in my early teen years. Though I'm quite glad i didn't discover there was an internet community till the later ones when i was much more grounded. Other wise the poor multiples would of had to put up with all the mes that were just me in the giant heap of denial i built up around myself like it was gold bars.
Oh those rebellious years... *shivers in embarrassment*

I'm just glad Misha was at least around when i came out of the cave that one summer. When i first tried explaining to her i was a dragon she kept interrupting me to say that i was a human. It was really frustrating at first.
But eventually she helped me realize a better way to explain myself so i didn't sound like a complete nutter (just a partial one).

That's definately another reason I'm glad I didn't 'come-to' during my school years. There wasn't anyone who would've tried to keep me grounded. *snerk* Instead, I would've gotten a 'that's so cool! you're an angel? can I be an angel, too?'
freelanceangel

Postby Motley on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 pm

I figured out I was 'kin back when I was twelve. There was no online community then. My friends seemed open to my strange ideas, but they didn't think I sparkled or anything silly like that. I mostly kept it to myself and wrote lots of fiction. I was smart enough to know what crazy looked like and made a good attempt to not appear that way. I knew which things I could tell the Powers That Be and which things I couldn't. As the years went by I sort of wandered the line between belief and disbelief. Disbelief was much less enjoyable, so I eventually came to the conclusion that a little bit of crazy was worth the risk.

But human I am, and human I will be till the day I die. But humanity is a lot more flexible that most people give it credit for. Humans can do all kinds of interesting things if they study and practice.
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
Motley

kin type: Sky Spirit
Spiritual Path: thunder dreamer

Postby Nameless on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 pm

An article I agree with in its entirety freelanceangel.
Nameless

kin type: shadow

Postby freelanceangel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 am

Nameless wrote:An article I agree with in its entirety freelanceangel.

Thank you! ^_^ I just thought it should be said, as I do about a lot of things.
freelanceangel

Postby Harlock on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 pm

very well said *toasts*
Harlock

kin type: Angel
Spiritual Path: Free believer

Previous

Return to Articles