Shadow article

Articles about otherkin, magic, spirituality, and related topics. This section can be viewed by guests.

Re: Shadow article

Postby Nameless on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 am

I just wanted to say this is a great article Archer and I would love to see you get to the keyboard and type up another one soon.
Nameless

kin type: shadow

Postby Archer on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks - anything in particular you'd like me to write about?
Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

Archer
Alumni

kin type: Shadow

Postby Nameless on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 am

Primordial shadows. The god-like entities you describe I would like more knowledge on. I wrote a brief article of an experience with what may well be such an entity over on the Dark-kin forums - go take a peek at it ;). I have many questions about them. Are they a single consciousness, or multiple consciousness united as a single entity? Are they so massive that their forms could, in theory, coalesce new shadows? I would just like to know more in general about them.

Then again it all really depends on what you get the urge to write about or what it is you want to explore. Heck it doesn't even have to be about shadows, I would be eager for info - perhaps a small walk through - on astral projection.
Nameless

kin type: shadow

Previous

Return to Articles