the chaos realm

Articles about otherkin, magic, spirituality, and related topics. This section can be viewed by guests.

the chaos realm

Postby kahoku on Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:50 pm

it's hard to describe in human words. the place i remember is a whole plane, an universe, where only one thing exists: energy. all this energy is semi-conscious. but it is moving, changing, compressing and thinning... it's what you would call chaotic conditions. and still, there is no separation of any sort, it's all one... except for the following...

what comes now is only a metaphor, for a lack of appropriate terms. once in a while, a maelstrom emerges within this place, which in most cases dissolves after a while. sometimes, however, it becomes dense and ends up in a new being. this being needs some time to gain consciousness and to realize it even exists. then it starts wandering around... since there isn't much to discover on this plane, it soon starts wandering the other planes, gaining knowledge and eventually developing a personality - if it doesn't dissolve and nobody absorbs it while it is still weak...

the energy inside the chaos realm is highly unstable, i.e. it's very easy to control. you think of something, it's there. which can be dangerous for visitors because if they think of fire and believe it can burn them, it'll hurt a lot. the resident demons can also alter the visitor's surroundings in order to drain his/her energy.
Support OKP! >> Image << Get a unique user title!
kahoku
cookie demon
cookie demon

kin type: median (demon core)
Spiritual Path: chaotibuddhimanistic

Re: the chaos realm

Postby skorpio on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Now why does that sound (vaguely) familiar?

On the rare occasion that I do sucessfully astral project, later I can recall being somewhere like this.
"Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home."
- James Joyce
skorpio

kin type: ?

Re: the chaos realm

Postby Varkadevi on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 pm

This corresponds to my own views, moreorless. As a primordial state of existence without "order" and which is the foundation of the other dimensions. The universe and the other planes are like big globs that have been transformed into an ordered state. I don't believe that this Chaos is itself sentient however, but sentient being can emerge from it, as kahoku pointed out. I believe that's not dissimilar from what Archer described in their article on Shadow entities?
“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it.”
- G.I. Gurdjieff
Varkadevi

kin type: Nonhuman

Return to Articles