The Rules - updated September 29, 2009

Articles about otherkin, magic, spirituality, and related topics. This section can be viewed by guests.

Re: The Rules - updated March 20

Postby Terro on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:28 pm

airforcegrrl wrote:I'm not sure what was changed about the rules they look the same to me but (thumbs up) okay.

Rule #8 was added.
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
Terro
Site Admin
Site Admin

kin type: Angel
Spiritual Path: Lapsed Catholic

Postby Kreyas on Tue May 13, 2008 2:16 am

Noted.
Co-host of the Pagan Centered Podcast.
Kreyas
Sponsor
Sponsor

kin type: irrelevant

Postby chaitea on Wed May 14, 2008 9:21 am

kahoku wrote:Rules

8. There will be a limit of one account per physical body. If you need help with your account, please do not create another, just contact an administrator for aid.

You know you’ve been around the otherkin online community too long when the above statement’s need to specify a “per physical body” comes across as normal during the first read threw.
Home is where the hoard is
chaitea
The Ship's Doctor
The Ship's Doctor

kin type: Dragon

Postby Kreyas on Sat May 17, 2008 10:47 pm

chaitea wrote:

8. There will be a limit of one account per physical body. If you need help with your account, please do not create another, just contact an administrator for aid.

You know you’ve been around the otherkin online community too long when the above statement’s need to specify a “per physical body” comes across as normal during the first read threw.

Lol... and you know that this isn't the first forum to have such a rule by any stretch of the imagination :D.
Co-host of the Pagan Centered Podcast.
Kreyas
Sponsor
Sponsor

kin type: irrelevant

Postby Nousagi on Sat May 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Just wanted to say that I have read and understand the rules.

And yes, I internally chuckled a bit at #8. :3
––––•(-× Sobriquet ❧ Musings of a rabbit therian.
×❧×
Nousagi

kin type: Therian
Spiritual Path: Buddhist & Shinto, Chakra & Stone Healing

Postby flarablaze on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 pm

1. All members shall act in a civil manner. Please be polite and respective of other members beliefs. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

2. Language shall remain professional at all times, excessive vulgarities or slang which will include slurs and chat language is prohibited. We are a PG/PG13 board.

3. Members of the administrative staff have the final word, we are open to discussion but not to argument.

4. This forum is here for support, as well as for learning. Content or placement of petty personal issues that serve to detract from these goals is prohibited. Save the drama for your journals please.

5. Please watch your spelling and grammar. We have members who do not speak English as a first language so please be mindful of your punctuation and spelling.

6. You must abide by the rules and we will assume you have read them. Ignorance is no excuse. Thank you.

7. After your account is activated, please have the courtesy to introduce yourself in the appropriate subforum. We don't mind if after that you prefer to read more posts as opposed to post any, but an introduction gives our members a chance to welcome you properly to the forum and to get acquainted with you. If you have 0 posts after a month of activation, your account will be deleted.

Okay. So, to clarify, since it is not anywhere in here, apparently if you are banned you are not allowed to come back to attempt to make amends for something you realize you did wrong? Since in the past I have been misconstrued on countless occasions, I feel the need to clarify that I am *not* questioning the Moderator's choices and actions, I am checking so I know for the future and I can know just what to avoid.

Also, it doesn't say in the rules that it is a scientific forum. This also confuses me... as I was told in a post that it was.

Also, Spanky says "Why did you delete my contact info but keep the rest of the information there? Am I a leper now, to be watched from afar but not communicated with?"
flarablaze
Banned
Banned

kin type: Conglomerate/experiment
Spiritual Path: My own..

Postby kahoku on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:33 pm

if you are banned and want back in, you can email the mods (admin@otherkinphenomena.org). you can not make a new account (rule 8).

contact info has been removed because spanky couldn't do it anymore if she ever decides she doesn't wish to have it posted here.
Support OKP! >> Image << Get a unique user title!
kahoku
cookie demon
cookie demon

kin type: median (demon core)
Spiritual Path: chaotibuddhimanistic

Postby flarablaze on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 pm

kahoku wrote:contact info has been removed because spanky couldn't do it anymore if she ever decides she doesn't wish to have it posted here.

Understood the rest of it, but this makes me confused. The way it's phrased is confusing..
flarablaze
Banned
Banned

Postby kahoku on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:39 pm

if spanky wanted to remove her contact info, she couldn't do it because she is banned. that is why we removed it for her.
Support OKP! >> Image << Get a unique user title!
kahoku
cookie demon
cookie demon

kin type: median (demon core)
Spiritual Path: chaotibuddhimanistic

Postby flarablaze on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 pm

kahoku wrote:if spanky wanted to remove her contact info, she couldn't do it because she is banned. that is why we removed it for her.

Spanky says:

Why would I want to remove it? I put it there for a reason, so people wondering about reavers could contact me. Now they can't. Way to effectively halt the flow of knowledge and information. Again, wonderful job moderating you guys are doing, keep up the great work. :D

/end Spanky

I was going to say it too, but she summed it up nicely.
flarablaze
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Articles