The Us vs. Them mentality, and Otherkin.

Articles about otherkin, magic, spirituality, and related topics. This section can be viewed by guests.

Re: The Us vs. Them mentality, and Otherkin.

Postby Miniar on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Voicing your opinion on something without actually reading it or listening to it is poor from.
Without all the information your opinion will in all probability be flawed.
Please refrain from offering any form of critique on my work without actually reading/listening to/looking at "all" of the piece of work. It's just rude.
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
Miniar
Alumni

kin type: Rakshasa Elf Halfbreed.
Spiritual Path: Heathen

Postby Yoherz on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Miniar wrote:Voicing your opinion on something without actually reading it or listening to it is poor from.
Please refrain from offering any form of critique on my work without actually reading/listening to/looking at "all" of the piece of work. It's just rude.

Everything you had spoken within the first half of the cast, I had either already thought of or had heard many times over, so it wasn't of much interest to me.
Also, I was only addressing that which I wished to discuss. Nothing more, nothing less. Although, that doesn't seem to have gotten very far. Would you rather I choose something in the podcast to discuss?
Yoherz
Banned
Banned

kin type: Human
Spiritual Path: Medium

Postby Miniar on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Miniar wrote:Voicing your opinion on something without actually reading it or listening to it is poor from.
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
Miniar
Alumni

kin type: Rakshasa Elf Halfbreed.
Spiritual Path: Heathen

Previous

Return to Articles